Welcome to the Guilfoyles blog!

This is a way for everybody to keep up with what we're doing. The Guilfoyles include Mike, Patrice, Aidan, and Evan.
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

Going to the Jackson Zoo in the middle of summer sounds insane but that's exactly what we did. Aidan enjoyed looking at the animals, with his favorites being the elephants and giraffes. Actually, I think Mike has him looking at birds in this pic. Warning: I won't stand for any negative comments about that rocking western hat I'm wearing on the carousel in the next pic.

Ain't we cool! Notice how I'm hiding the pregancy belly behind the cheetah. Clever aren't I??


Aidan decided to cool off with an ice cream cone. I think he enjoyed the ice cream, but hated that outfit I made him wear.

No comments: